Wednesday, March 26, 2008

An awesome few days.

This week has truly been one of those weeks where I love my life.

Sunday- Easter Sunday. I got to wear my prom dress from last year, which looked super duper amazing, and spend time at church with my second family. My family and I had celebrated Easter on Saturday because my Uncles had tickets for something..IDK. Today was also the day I came across a verse that I didn't fully understand. JJ helped me out with that one. =]

Monday- The day before exams. Oh no. I don't really remember anything about this day except we learned a hot new dance at practice. I love dancingggg.

Tuesday/ Wednesday- For my first period exam i went to my TA teacher and helped him grade papers even though i didn't have too. That's how good of a TA i am! then...the physics exam. i had an 89%. i needed to do well on this. man i thought i bombed that beast! then i find out i got a high B on it and it brought my grade to an 89.5%! the lowest A possible! but hey ill take it! i also had an 89.2% in AP psych. but i aced the exam and it brought me up to an A as well. NOW I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S!!!! this is the first time since middle school! i am so happy!


Now the only thing im scared of is it all turning for the worst. that always seems to happen. things either start out great and end horribly or start horribly and end well. well, at least the people having "bad days" will turn around. It's ok i can handle it. =]




I think I'll like this new obsession. It reminds me of xanga. Remember those days?

2 comments:

dK. or Kaydee. said...

Hi fellow blogger =]
I decided finally I wanted to join in on the fun too. I am glad you are having a good week and great job on all A's! I don't think your good week will end bad or anything unless you let it. You can control how you take things, and just don't let it end badly.. I need my sister happy! =D
P.S. Your purple dress was your homecoming dress from this year, not prom from last year.

uthpastorjj said...

wow, so everyone is joining the revolution. pretty amazing.

and i used your question on the Mt. 11 verse to begin the "text questioning" message Wednesday night. Ahhh, I wish you were there.