Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ironic

This will be a random post that only 2 people will understand, one of whom I'm sure probs does not read my blog. But I figured I had nothing better to do and it was worth it, for me, to post!
It's funny how life likes to throw things in your face. I was doing so well until today. Today my thoughts broke lose, I guess you could say my brain had an overload of mania? Yes, that sounds about right.
Today I'm driving in my car and this song happens to be playing.....
"And I don't know
This could break my heart or save me
Nothing's real
Until you let go completely
So here I go with all my thoughts I've been saving
So here I go with all my fears weighing on me
Three months and I'm still sober
Picked all my weeds but kept the flowers
But I know it's never really over
And I don't know
I could crash and burn but maybe
At the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me
So I won't worry about my timing,
I want to get it right
No comparing, second guessing, no not this time
Three months and I'm still breathing
Been a long road since those hands I left my tears in but I know
It's never really over, no
Wake up
Three months and I'm still standing here
Three months and it's still harder now
Three months I've been living here without you now
I still remember it. "
....as I am driving past a part of town where they have signs like this pretty much everywhere....
euphoria utopia.
Now I know this doesn't make sense to you, but it has MAJOR significance to me. But no, that is not all. Kaydee and I went to Kohls to find her some shorts to wear for camp. Just being there reminded me of times and occasions and people I had been there with before. Then Kaydee and I started talking about something about her which TOTALLY was pretty much a little exactly like something that happened with me. Then at youth JJ talked a lot about camp which made me reminisce about camp last year and all the people that went. Not only that, "Mighty to Save" was played. I had to leave because I knew I would break down if I listened to it. Then Jeremiah 29:11 was talked about. Enough said.

That was a lot for me to handle in one day. It makes my brain think. And that is never a good thing. Where is my 'turn off' switch?

No comments: