Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'll take worry free please.

July 10 is only 14 days away. Why is this such a significant date you ask? This is the day almost one year ago when I was saved at Superwow. One of the happiest days I have. It's radical to think and look back upon that day and realize how different things are now. I've grown so much. It's still hard for me to believe that people who were such a big role in me opening up to Christ are not apart of my life anymore. But we don't want to think depressing thoughts now do we? Lets move on.

Tonight at VBS I was thinking about how young and innocent all the kids were. No worries, no drama, no difficulties. Running around, playing games, enjoying everything life had to offer. They don't know the meaning of grieving, regret, thinking too much. They live in the now. I wish I could go back and be worry free. But I suppose life doesn't let that easy lifestyle last very long. Things change. Life changes. Even when you don't want it too. If only kids knew how good they have it.


Life isn't simple. But God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, right? I remember a few months ago when I was an avid believer in cliques like that. Lately it's a lot harder to commit myself to these savvy sayings. I guess it would have to take someone being in my position to understand. And it stinks to say that this someone does not exist. So many questions unanswered. Although slowly but surely I know God will reveal to me His reasoning.


This is a good song. I couldn't get the video to show up.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WmAfCmxKsj4>


J.sica
"You will always be able to call my heart home. Something for a special loser. "

No comments: