Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who knew?

Who knew that college life was so awesome? It seems like I've been here forever. I had my first classes today. Communications. (Maybe this will help with my communicating problem =] ) Comp 1. And Personality Analysis. Then I have an evening class Thursday, which is Macroeconomics. So far all my teachers are pretty cool. I've met some new people. Mainly through Taylor. She has some pretty cool friends. Then I made a new friend in my English class. We oddly had a lot in common and I was proud of myself for putting myself out there and making good conversation. Yay for me!

Arranging my room was difficult. But it's a really nice layout and dorm. I like it a lot. Literally everything I've tried to hang on the walls has fallen. No lie. Everything I touch falls. And it always happens in the middle of the night. Which is fun waking up to scary crashes and bangs from things falling.

Tay took us to a really sweet church Sunday morning. It was an old movie theater. I really like the music and sermon and pastor. It was totally different than Feathersound. There was easily 2 or 3 times as many people. It was a good experience. I've never been to a different church before.

Tonight Megan and I are planning on going to a movie night type thing at the Leisure Pool tonight. They are showing Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I've never seen it so I'm excited.

Oh, I forgot to mention. We have loud boys living above us. They like playing loud music at 11:30 at night. Doesn't bother me, it's just funny because it will be rockish one night and then some techno dance stuff the next. Megan and I plan on meeting these interesting boys. The best part is that the walls are so thin that we can hear when they go to the bathroom. That's how we knew they were XY's. Yes, the sound of boys peeing is a lot different than girls. Megan and I pretty much have made it game. It's hilarious. Oh, the college life.

More serious blogs to come later. I can never seem to write during the day. I like the night life I guess.

No comments: