Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally

It seems like I have so many days off and nothing ever to do, but never seem to find the time, or energy I suppose, to update this. Just got back from Night of Joy this morning, it was uhhh-may-zinggg! I missed my church family! I love them!

During the Casting Crowns concert a line they sang stuck out in my head. "The God who gives and takes away." I think a lot of the time we focus on the taking away part. I know personally that has affected me a lot lately. You go to my previous blogs and it seems like all I do is release the feelings I have from things being taken away from me. As a whole, people always seem to be unable to see the good in things, the silver lining around the dark cloud if you will. That has definitely been me lately. I try so hard to remember all the blessings I have in my life. Trust me its hard. I know it's easier to look down on things, to want to go back, to want to always remember and be remembered. But God has blessed every one of us with so much. I have so so so much to be grateful for. And sometimes I take that for granted. Instead of looking at things as lost, I need to remember everything I've gained and learned.

New topic.

Relationships. Complicated! I wish God had texting so I could ask Him what He wants from me. And I'd get a direct answer. I'm torn about being ready or not. Time and prayer will give me my answer I suppose.

New topic. Speaking of texting. T-mobile hates me. I don't know whats wrong with my phone. I think I need a new sim card. Long story short, Friday I went to 2 different tmobile stores, not once, not twice, but three times. So I didn't have my phone allllll weekend at NOJ. Then today I go to their store and the computers are down, nationwide. REALLY!? Come on. Hopefully I will have this sorted out tomorrow. I don't believe in luck..but I'm having plenty of bad coincidences.

Being forgotten. That's been in my head for a while now. It really upsets me. It's not purposeful either. Which makes it even harder. But maybe it will be better in the long run. I can only pray I've made some kind of impact. I sure know I'll never forget what I've learned and gained.

Well I have a bunch to do tomorrow. Done with randomness for now.

<3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_11">xoxo

1 comment:

uthpastorjj said...

Night of Joy was amazing, and it was great that you got to come along (once you found out where the townhomes were, lol).

I just talked to someone yesterday about how life isn't just about losing relationships but seeing those relationships change after a season so that other relationships can flourish.