Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy, busy, busy Bee =]

This will be my last post until we leave for Philly! I am oh so excited! Not so excited about the 18 or so hour ride up there though. Thats ok, KD and I have a plan for that! Today is going to be such a busy day!

1. clean up my room so I can actually find things to pack
2. set out things that need to be packed
3. shower and get ready for the day
4. run to school to drop off something for NHS
5. tan sometime today
6. text everyone in AP because I am a PA (personal assistant) now.
7. pack what I laid out and dont need for tomorrow morning
8. go to work a little early so I can clean the stupid paint off my car
9. work from 3-9
10. come home, do last minute things and SLEEP!

I hope I can get everything done today! I know God has incredible things planned for me this week. =)

No comments: